David Tvildiani Medical University
David Tvildiani Medical University is located in Georgia, Tbilisi and is one of the best medical colleges for Indian students to achieve their dreams in the field of medicine.Medical Program at DTMU is entirely based on United States Medical Licensing Examination(USMLE). All successful graduates are guaranteed to pass all international and MCI examinations. David Tvildiani Medical University curriculum not only empowers students to obtain the best professional qualifications as doctors, but according to the feedback, also largely contributes to providing a wonderful platform for further professional growth anywhere in the world. This is only possible because DTMU follows USMLE syllabus that allows students to obtain best possible placements in America. DTMU provides admissions to all those students who are bright, intelligent and eager to become medical doctors – but don’t get opportunity due to lack of seats in the good medical colleges in India. DTMU has a world class campus and students have access to the best medical facilities and library. Most graduates from DTMU pass the USMLE and PLAB exams and participate in residency programs in leading hospitals of USA and UK. They move on to become leading medical practitioners in India, USA and Europe.
- Georgian Ministry of Education
- Georgian Ministry of Health
- National Center for Education Quality Enhancement
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO) since 1993 and listed in the Avicenna Directory medicine - the global directory of education institutions for health professions since 2007 (the new global database "Avicenna", developed in collaboration with the University of Copenhagen, replaces the directory of medical schools listed on WHO.
David Tvildiani Medical University (AIETI Highest Medical School) is included in WHO Directory for medicine.
David Tvildiani Medical University (AIETI Highest Medical School) is a member of:
- The Association for Medical Education in Europe (AMEE)
- The Associacion of Medical Schools in Europe (AMSE)
- Organisation for PhD Education in Biomedicine and Health Sciences in the European System (ORPHEUS)
- Eurasian Universities Union (EURAS)
- Research Continuum for PhD and Scientific Programs